Friday, September 7, 2012

Sensory Fun!

http://astore.amazon.com/ourtriptopari-20

            Above is a link to a store I have put together full of sensory seeking fun! I also added a holiday section just because I wanted to. Check it out and keep in mind it's a work in progress at this point. Picking things to add one by one and it has been a long process. It can be hard to figure out what a child will use or not use and I can say I have thrown way to much money into things my son wouldn't touch. It's taken me to this point to somewhat have it figured out but we do still have those hit and miss items.

            There are tons of computer programs and Apps for kids but we really need to remember physical activity is very important for all kids.

            A child doesn't have to be autistic to enjoy these things and all kids need that physical stimulation. I will be adding more and considering a section for parents to spoil themselves a bit to considering I know first hand we put ourselves aside all the time. Some items educators could use or family members for gift ideas for your child.

            Short and sweet today! Hope you all keep your smiles on and find thousands of reasons to wear it.=D



No comments:

Post a Comment